Last Updated on 20 March 2023
At Playota, we value our users’ Right to Privacy and is committed to protecting it. By using the Platform, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information according with this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not proceed with creating an account on the Platform. This Policy must be read in conjuction with the Platform’s Terms of Service. Words and expressions not defined under this document shall have the meanings assigned under applicable law.
User Rights on Playota
As a user-centric platform, we want to ensure that you are aware of your rights as a user. During your access to the platform, you are entitled to exercise the following actions in relation to the personal information stored:
- Copy Right to Access: You have the right to access your personal information stored and obtain the details of processing.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to seek, correct, update, modify your personal data to ensure accuracy.
- Right to Cancellation: You have the right to seek to cancel or erase, free of charge, your personal information when it is inadequate, excessive, or unnecessary. This shall be subject to the lawful processing measures.
- Right to Objection: You have the right to restrict or withdraw your consent to, our continued processing of your personal data , at any point of time, subject only to any legitimate reason for continued processing in certain circumstances.
- Right to Portability: You have the right to seek from us your personal data to be provided to another service provider, in a machine-readable format.
You may exercise any of these rights by writing to us at[email protected] This shall be subject to the legal requirements, and our internal procedure.
What Information Do We Collect?
By accessing and using the Platform,We collect the following information about you:
- Personal Information: The Platform collects personal information such as your name, wallet address when you create your account on the Platform.
- Transaction Information: The Platform collects transactional information such as the amount of tokens you have staked, rewards earned and tokens transferred when you use the Platform.
- Technical Information: The Platform collects technical information such as your IP address, browser type and device type when you use the Platform.
- Location Information: The Platform may collect your location information if you grant permission to do so.
How Do We Use Your Information?
The Platform may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to the Platform and its features.
- To improve the Platform and its features.
- To personalise your experience on the Platform.
- To communicate with you about the Platform and its features.
- To prevent fraud and enforce our polices
- To comply with and perform legal obligations
- To provide and process service requests initiated by you
When Will We Disclose Your Information?
Data may be shared with different entities in order to operate the Platform. The types of data shared depends on the services rendered. The following is an illustrative list and not an exhaustive list for which data may be share
- Third-party service providers: The Platform may share your information with third-party service providers that provide services to the Platform, such as hosting, analytics, research and customer support.
- Business partners: The Platform may share your information with business partners that provide services or products that are complementary to the Platform
- Legal Authorities: The Platform may share personal information with legal authorities if required to do so by law or if such action is necessary to comply with legal obligations or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Platform, its users, or others.
- Mergers: If We (or our affiliates) are involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially of all of its assets or equity. Such information shall be disaggregated to the extent possible and shall be subject to execution of appropriate non disclosure agreements and binding privacy undertakings.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
The Platform takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We implement administrative, physical and technological safeguards to ensure the security and confirmation of your information.
How Long Will Your Personal Information Be Stored With Us?
- Data is stored for certain predetermined periods on the basis of:(i) Statutory and legal requirements(ii) Industry Guidelines
- We retain the information which we have collected for a period no longer than is necessary, and as may be required in law. If we need to retain your Personal Information for a longer period, we will inform you prior to the extension of the storage period and seek your explicit consent to extend the retention period. We will delete your information whenever you request us to do so. However, we may archive or retain some information for legal purposes. Any other information which is processed by us for analytical purposes, will only be processed in an aggregated or non-identifiable basis.
- You must have attained the age of majority to be able to use and access the Platform.
Personal Data of Others
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Any discrepancies or grievances with regard to content and or comment or breach of this Agreement shall be taken up with the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to:
Email: [email protected]
You can always opt out of our services or choose not to disclosed information to us at any time. However, keep in mind that some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our special features. By providing limited information, or by availing the opt-out provision, you may not be able to access full functionalities of our services and Platform, and some features may be disabled for your access.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing, downloading and using the Platform, you agree that the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute arising in respect hereof shall be subject to and governed by the dispute resolution process set out in the Terms of Service..
Modification to Policy
You may provide us either directly at [email protected] or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
Links To Other Web Sites
At our sole discreation, We shall modify this Policy at any time with or withour notification. By continuing to use the Platform after any modifications to this Policy, you agree to be bound by the modified Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at[email protected].